Monday, November 5, 2012

Welcome!

Preview
This is my website and blog to present a healthy lifestyle vs. diets and quick fixes, through services, recipes, tips, discussing trending topics, as well as sharing my experience with nutrition and dietetics. I am a certified lactation counselor, as well, so check out the Services and Packages tab for more information! Use the tabs or search bar to navigate past topics. Please feel free contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments you have. Hope you enjoy!

Ashley Georgakopoulos

Certified Lactation Counselor, nutrition educator, wife, & mommy!  ♥

Follow me on Twitter/Instagram: @Ashley_RHOK





** This blog and its contents belong to Ashley Georgakopoulos. Please do not duplicate or copy any work without permission from the author or properly referencing.**
** This blog and its contents belong to Ashley Georgakopoulos. Please do not duplicate or copy any work without permission from the author.**